Yusuf Munna is a young entrepreneur, writer and innovator with five years of extensive knowledge in field. Loves to dream and also loves to make others dream. this young lad of positive mentality doesn’t like the so-called imposed rules at all. He always loves to think of going beyond boundary.
The social condition of Bangladesh is something like if a student during his studentship does something out of study or text, he is surely to be rebuked. It is assumed that the boy is being derailed gradually. This is not an exception for Yusuf as well. So these activities are not supported usually. A student has only the burden of twelve books and home tutors. In midst of all of these, Yusuf never did forget dreaming and never got derailed from the track. He is performing many works successfully going beyond the circle drawn by the society and overcoming all obstacles.
This optimistic lad is busy to prove the so-called perceptions of the society wrong. Though his works are based on different subjects, but all are being done simultaneously. According to him, Age is not a matter to do something but desire is important.
- Founder and CEO at reflective TEENS since August 2014 to present
- Chairman at YM for better life since June 2016 to present
- Contributing Writer at The Daily Purbokone since August 8, 2014 to present
- Program Assistant Coordinator and Alumni Outreach Representative at TEDxYouth CCS since June 23, 2015 to August 2015
- Nationaly 3rd at Rocket model making competition – 2014
- Speaker at Glocal International Teen Conference, Kathmandu, Nepal – 2017
- Enlisted at Ashoka Youth Venturer Under 20 – 2017
- Delegate at Global Partnership Summit 2017, New Delhi, India – 2017
- Delegate at Changemaker Exchange, Manila, Philippines – 2018