Yusuf Munna is a young entrepreneur, writer, and innovator with seven years of extensive experience in the field, man with a mission to alleviate intellectual poverty through the feeding mind. Loves to dream and also loves to make others dream. Over the period, in Bangladesh, Yusuf has become one of the most recognizable GenZ for his work. This young lad of positive mentality doesn’t like the so-called imposed rules at all. He always loves to think of going beyond the boundary.
This optimistic lad is busy to prove the so-called perceptions of society wrong. Though his works are based on different subjects, all are being done simultaneously. He believes in work-life blend rather than work-life balance. According to him, Age is not a matter to do something but the desire is important.
Snippet: Yusuf Ibne Yakub Munna; AKA Yusuf Munna | Born: March 7, 1998 (age 21 years), Chattogram | Education: Khulna University, Chittagong Collegiate School & College | Field of Interest: Poverty & Development, Education & Employment
- Founder and CEO at reflective TEENS since August 2014 to present
- Contributing Writer at The Daily Purbokone since August 2014 to December 2016
- Program Assistant Coordinator and Alumni Outreach Representative at TEDxYouth CCS since June 23, 2015 to August 2015
- Columist at Dhaka Tribune since January 2020 to present
- Nationally 3rd at Rocket model making competition – 2014
- Speaker at Glocal International Teen Conference, Kathmandu, Nepal – 2017
- Enlisted at Ashoka Youth Venturer Under 20 – 2017
- Delegate at Global Partnership Summit 2017, New Delhi, India – 2017
- Delegate at Changemaker Exchange, Manila, Philippines – 2018
AS SEEN ON